Camp Galilee operates from Spring through early Fall each year (depending on the weather). Outside our church camps, we offer our facilities for rent for outside groups. In the past this has included work camps working in the area, family reunions, church gatherings, etc. Below is a slide show of our facilities located on the property. If you click on the picture, there is a brief description.
Facilities Available for Rent Include:
- 10 different cabins of various sizes. Largest sleeps 15. (Note: While cabins have electricity they are not equipped with AC or heat. Bathrooms/showers are located very close to the cabins)
- Dining Hall and Kitchen Facility
- Recreational Hall/Multipurpose Building
- 2 Separate Picnic Pavilions, one near the woods and one near the lake.
- The lakefront which includes boating.
- Vesper Point - a beautiful location along the lake that is perfect for church services or ceremonies.
For more information, a tour, or questions please contact the District Office
NOTE: Camp Galilee is a restful, family friendly Christian retreat center. Alcoholic beverages, smoking and motorized recreational vehicles (ATVs, Jet Skis) are not permitted.